Care more for your patients than the health of your practice.
Dental professionals are vitally important to our quality of life and sometimes urgently needed by their patients. Insuring our dental practice clients with the ideal coverage allows them to thrive and continue to deliver quality care.
The Rowley Agency offers Cincinnati Insurance Company’s complete Dental Insurance program.
With more than 50 years of experience covering dentists, Cincinnati Insurance Company has built a reputation for providing an industry leading product and having financial stability, rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Co.
Valuable Program Features:
- 3 year dental package policy with rate lock.
- Automatic 25% credit for 3 loss free years.
- Applies a recent graduate credit to reduce your premium if you are a new dentist.
- Professional Liability written on "Occurrence Basis" a superior coverage advantage versus "claims-made" coverage.
- One time charge for full prior acts coverage.
- Pure consent: Dentist written consent required to settle professional liability claims.
- No blackmail or arbitration clause.
- Includes coverage for your corporation or partnership, employed and independent contractor hygienists and dental assistants, at no additional charge separate limits of insurance give each person full protection.
- All policies with one carrier helping prevent costly gaps in your insurance coverage.
- High limits available.
- Locum Tenens available to cover substitute dentists, at no additional premium charge.
- Automatically includes coverage for Department of Professional Regulation (DPR) defense expenses up to $25,000. You pay no additional premium charge.
- Covers your loss of income for up to $500 per day for time off work to attend a DPR hearing.
- Covers your loss of income up to $500 per day and expenses you incur, at our request for your assistance in investigating or defending a claim.
- Automatically includes medical waste defense reimbursement at no additional charge for up to $50,000.
Provide peace of mind and certainty in your dental professional career. Please contact us today to discuss all the possible coverage options for your practice. 800-238-3840